Simon has responsibility for the overall management and development of the fund servicing business at Hawksford.
Areas of Expertise
- Private Equity Funds
- LBO/MBO, small and mid-cap
- Primary, Early and Mature Secondary
- Real Estate Funds
Simon has considerable knowledge of the alternative investment funds industry gained through over 13 years of financial services experience. He developed extensive leadership skills whilst heading up the private equity administration and accounting teams of a large Jersey financial services business that provided third-party fund administration services.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Administration for Private Equity client following a direct investment strategy, servicing c.50 entities with >$25bn of commitments, plus c.30 associated corporate management vehicles
- Experience in leading strategic initiatives focused on instilling best practice in client service management
Back to top