Areas of Expertise
- Fund Administration
- Fund Accounting
- Private Equity Funds
- Real Estate Funds
- Primary, Early and Mature Secondary Funds
- LBO, MBO, Small and Mid-cap Funds
ResponsibilitiesSimon is Global Head of Fund Services at Hawksford, responsible for the delivery and oversight of fund administration services. As part of the senior executive team, he helps shape the strategy of the business, while driving the growth and development of the funds service line. With more than 20 years’ experience, Simon has extensive experience across multiple alternative asset classes and is a qualified person for the purpose of acting as a director of regulated entities.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Jersey Fund Association (JFA) committee member
- Fund administration for Private Equity client following a direct investment strategy, servicing c.50 entities with >US$25bn of commitments, plus c.30 associated corporate management vehicles
- Experience in leading strategic initiatives focused on instilling best practice in client service management
Associated colleagues.Click here to view Simon Page's associate team.
Back to top