Areas of Expertise:
- Corporate governance.
- Capital markets.
- Cross border transactions.
- Real estate.
Responsibilities:Ruari has in excess of 17 years’ experience in the finance industry and has been involved with a variety of corporate structures, both private and regulated, covering a broad array of asset classes. He has also been involved in a number of small cap IPOs through various markets, including AIM and TISE, as well as having been involved with exchange traded products and structured debt projects.
Qualifications & Memberships:
- ICSA – Certificate in Offshore Finance & Administration
- CMI – Level 5
- BSc (Hons)
- Previously named as future leader of Jersey’s private wealth industry by Citywealth
- Involved with a number of AIM / small cap market listings.
- Involvement with the launch of a European platform offering investor access to physical carbon credit exposure.
- Administrative support to the sale of a pan-African business for $1.85 billion by a syndicated group of investors.
Back to top