Area of Expertise
- International capital markets
- Structured finance
- Services for asset managers
- Funds services
Gavin has extensive experience across a range of asset classes, private and regulated investment structures and international capital markets including the London Stock Exchange, AIM, Aquis and Euronext.
Gavin has significant international experience including Asia, the Middle East and Africa and works with Hawksford’s clients who have interests in cross-border structuring from Asia-Pacific to the UK and Jersey and vice versa.
Gavin travels extensively in support of clients’ global activities and has spoken at numerous international forums including the Federation for International Taxation in India, AFSIC Investing in Africa and the NEX Exchange Asia Roadshow.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- First class honours degree in accounting and finance from the University of Glasgow
- Serves on the executive committee of the British Malaysian Society
- Was a member of the Jurisdictional Review Implementation Groups for Jersey Funds and Corporate Services, working closely with the Chief Minister’s department and Jersey Finance Limited
Back to top