Area of Expertise
- International capital markets
- Fund services
- Alternative assets
- Structured finance
- Corporate governance
Gavin leads commercial and strategic initiatives across the group working alongside Hawksford's clients internationally. He has extensive international experience including Asia, the Middle East and Africa and travels extensively in support of clients’ global activities.
Gavin's experience extends across a broad range of asset classes, private and regulated investment structures, funds and international capital markets including the London Stock Exchange, AIM, Aquis and Euronext. He has a strong corporate governance background acting on a variety of regulated boards, collective investment schemes and licensed trust company business.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- First class honours degree from the University of Glasgow
- Member of the Institute of Directors (IoD)
- Has spoken at numerous international forums in the UK, Europe, Asia and Africa including stock exchange roadshows in Asia, AFSIC - the largest Africa investors event held outside Africa - and the Foundation for International Taxation annual conference- India's leading cross border tax summit.
- Has represented Jersey Finance on numerous occasions internationally and was as a member of the Jurisdictional Review Implementation Groups for Jersey Funds and Corporate Services, working closely with the Chief Minister’s department and Jersey Finance Limited
- Serves on the executive and trade & investments committees of the British Malaysian Society
Back to top