Edward manages a team of administrators and accountants who are responsible for delivering the day-to-day servicing and quality reporting needs of funds administered by Hawksford. Edwards' specialism is in PE and VC Funds providing client led services with a keen interest in operational efficiencies, technology, ESG, fund formation and on-going fund administration. Edward is a fellow of the Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants and has an advanced certificate in Fund Administration.
Areas of Expertise:
- Operational efficiencies
- Client service
- Fund formation
- On-going fund administration
- Client led service to include an eye for detail, transparent and swift to act
- Keen interest in technologies and motorsport
- Worked for a large Clean Energy Private Equity Infrastructure Fund from the formation to the launch of their most recent Fund. Total value of circa $2bn.
- Wide range of industries to include clean energy assets, commercial and residential real estate, private equity and venture capital.
- Previously key member of the Jersey Fund Administration team to include building the team, putting in place the Policies and Procedures, Business Development etc.
- Responsible for a team of administrators and accountants focusing on PE and VC funds.
Qualifications & Memberships:
- ICSA Certificate in Offshore Finance and Administration
- Certified Accounting Technician
- Full Member of the Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants
- Advanced Certificate in Fund Administration
- Winner of the ICSA Jersey Governance Award of the Year 2019
- Distinction in the Advanced Certificate in Fund Administration
- Awarded the Queens Diamond Jubilee Medal for my service to the RNLI in 2012 which was presented by the then Lieutenant Governor of Jersey, General Sir John McColl.
Back to top