Areas of Expertise
- Family Office Solutions
- Fiduciary Services
- Succession Planning/Asset Protection
- Middle East/Europe Private Client Services
Darren is an experienced guardian when it comes to the assets and financial affairs for ultra HNW individuals and families. He has substantial experience as both a trustee and a director on complex trust structures, family offices and multinational companies, and has provided administration services for high profile and influential individuals, entrepreneurs and long established families with considerable private capital and varied business interests.
Darren leads the management and growth of our Private Client services and proposition. He is responsible for our team of specialist administrators who are discreet, professional and focused on the long term and individual needs of our clients. He expects our team to deliver nothing but the best service.
Darren has spent 13 years of his fiduciary services career in management and/or leadership positions. Prior to Hawksford, Darren held senior leadership position at Intertrust (formerly Elian) where he was responsible for their Private Wealth team in Jersey and held key client relationships across the Private Wealth, Fund Administration and Real Estate Administration service lines.
- The Professional Service Firm Leader, Leadership Course by the Judge Business School, Cambridge University
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards
- Fellow Chartered Accountant from 1997 – 2001
- Shortlisted for Trustee of the Year 2019 (Channel Islands) in the prestigious Citywealth International Finance Centre (IFC) awards.
- Established Family Office of 25 administrators, US$20 billion AUM and 30% YoY growth in former role at leading trust company Elian
- Took on a client with a 25 year relationship at Elian. Nurtured client from 2006 to become the largest client in the firm
- Recognised by eprivateclient as being in the Top 50 Most Influential private client practitioners for 2018 and by Citywealth on the 2017 Top 50 IFC editor's choice list
Back to top