Areas of expertise
- Jersey, UK and International Wills
- Jersey and UK Probate
- Estate Administration for Jersey and UK Estates
- Powers of Attorney and Curatorship
Charlotte is responsible for assisting clients with a variety of Wills and Probate Services which include drafting of Jersey and UK Wills, applying for local, fast track and foreign domicile probate applications, estate and curatorship administration and the drafting of powers of attorney.
Charlotte guides and assists clients through every step of the Wills and Probate process. She is particularly compassionate and considerate of those dealing with difficult and sensitive matters at what is often a stressful and emotional time.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Law Degree (University of the West of England)
- Qualified English Solicitor
- Recognised by eprivateclient as being in the Top 35 Under 35 Channel Islands 2018 list.
Back to top