Areas of Expertise
- Management information
- Due diligence
- Internal controls
Steve joined Hawksford in 2014 and oversees the financial stability of the global business whilst managing relationships with financial stakeholders, and, the provision of financial management information to end users.
Steve plays a key role in leading strategic direction of the business and assessing acquisition targets. Prior to Hawksford, Steve gained 11 years' experience with EY where he qualified as a Chartered Accountant. During this time he worked with a range of local and international clients and on projects such as constructing risk management frameworks, business restructuring, remediating fund investors, internal audits and ensuring the effectiveness of control environments.
Qualifications & Memberships
- ICAS – Qualified as Chartered Accountant with Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- DipIoD – Diploma in Company Direction from Institute of Directors
- Directed the initial implementation of FATCA project within Hawksford
- Led the provision of services to a range of multinational clients during time with EY including a restructuring programme for fund administration provider and substantial remediation and equalisation process
- Seconded to Asia to lead business
Back to top