Laura is an experienced private wealth professional, having previously held senior roles in leading wealth structuring and tax advisory businesses.
Areas of expertise
- Full family office services
- Prime London real estate
- European and US assets
- Refinancing and restructuring, share and asset sales, purchase of real estate
- UHNW families based in the Middle East
Laura is substantially experienced as a director for complex asset protection, succession planning and outsourced administration services. Laura’s directorships have included structures for holding yachts, residential property, commercial property, 5* hotels, single line stocks and investment portfolios.
Laura is experienced in the provision of bespoke company secretarial and administration services to ultra-high net worth families whose main investments are usually split in to capital preservation/growth for younger generations and lifestyle assets for their personal use and enjoyment. Laura is capable, dependable and trusted by clients and their advisers with the administration and transactions for their most valuable assets. She places robust corporate governance and her clients’ investment and succession goals at the very heart of her decision making and service to clients.
Laura started her career as a Tax Assistant at Ernst and Young LLP prior to 9 years at Intertrust (formerly Elian).
Qualifications and Memberships
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Achieved the Level 4 Award in Management and Leadership with the CMI
- Laura managed a team of 10 administrators in providing administration services to a UHNW family with assets under administration of £2 billion
- Major transactions including the refinancing of a £145 million London property, sale of a $120 super yacht and renovation of a historical chateau in France
- Appointed the youngest Manager and Associate Director in recognition of her outstanding professionalism and team leadership
- Eprivateclient Top 35 under 35 in 2018 & 2015
Back to top