Areas of expertise
- Family Office Solutions
- Prime London Real Estate/Property Structuring
- EU/US Asset Protection
- Accounting Services - UHNW Individuals/Middle Eastern Families
Laura is substantially experienced as a director for complex asset protection, succession planning and outsourced administration services. Laura’s directorships have included structures for holding yachts, residential property, commercial property, 5* hotels, single line stocks and investment portfolios.
Laura is experienced in the provision of bespoke company secretarial and administration services to UHNW families whose main investments are usually split in to capital preservation/growth for younger generations and lifestyle assets for their personal use and enjoyment. Laura is capable, dependable and trusted by clients and their advisers with the administration and transactions for their most valuable assets. She places robust corporate governance and her clients’ investment and succession goals at the very heart of her decision making and service to clients.
Laura started her career as a Tax Assistant at Ernst and Young LLP prior to 9 years at Intertrust (formerly Elian) in Jersey, Channel Islands.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Achieved the Level 4 Award in Management and Leadership with the CMI
- Awarded Gold in the ‘Trustee of the year – Director’ category in Citywealth's Future Leaders Awards 2021
- Featured on eprivateclient's 2018 & 2015 Top 35 under 35 list (UK and Channel Islands)
- Laura managed a team of ten administrators in providing administration services to a UHNW family with assets under administration of £2 billion
- Major transactions including the refinancing of a £145 million London property, sale of a US$120 super yacht and renovation of a historical chateau in France
- Appointed the youngest Manager and Associate Director in recognition of her outstanding professionalism and team leadership
Associated colleagues.Click here to view Laura Nevitt's associate team.
Back to top