Areas of expertise
- Commercial real estate
- Corporate governance
- Structures for Middle Eastern clients
As an associate director, James works closely with a team of managers across the corporate team to deliver the highest levels of service to a wide variety of clients, drawing upon his many years of experience in real estate and funds roles.
Several of James’ clients are based in the Middle East which has seen James develop an extensive expertise in the set up and administration of Sharia’a compliant structures.
James regularly travels to meet with clients and intermediaries, building and developing strong relationships to help drive forward Hawksford’s strategic business development objectives.
- James is a member of the Associate of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Over a period of 4 years, successfully managed a portfolio of 50+ SPVs with over $500m in AUM for members of a Royal Family based in the Middle East
- Worked closely with one of the largest student accommodation providers in the UK
- Assisted with the establishment of a fund for one of the largest asset managers in Saudi Arabia
Back to top