Areas of expertise
- Real estate
- Corporate governance and transaction management
- Fintech structuring
- Structures for Middle Eastern and UHNW clients
As an associate director within Jersey Corporate Services, James works closely with a team of managers to deliver the highest levels of service to a wide variety of clients, drawing upon his 11+ years of experience.
Several of James’ clients are based in the Middle East which has seen James develop an extensive expertise in the set up and administration of Sharia-compliant structures. James regularly travels to the Middle East and has worked for an extended time in the Hawksford London office meeting with new and existing clients as well as intermediaries.
James has experience in providing services to fintech and other technology businesses from both the start-up and entrepreneurial stage through to the well-established and institutional stage. One of James’ key clients is a multi-million dollar global marketing technology company who rely on James to manage their corporate governance function, allowing the company to focus on their development and strategic growth ambitions.
James also counts a number of asset managers within his client portfolio, establishing and administering a large number of SPVs investing in real estate and private equity across multiple jurisdictions.
- Fellow of the Associate of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- BA (Hons) degree in History
- Member of the Investment Property Forum (IPF)
- Successfully managed a portfolio of 50+ SPVs with over $500m in AUM for members of a Royal Family based in the Middle East
- Worked with one of the largest student accommodation providers in the UK
- Assisted with the establishment of a fund for one of the largest asset managers in Saudi Arabia
Back to top