Hawksford provides wealth structuring and fund services targeted at private equity, real estate, alternative and esoteric, and other types of investment funds.
Our funds team responds to the diverse and evolving needs of clients and their advisers by developing a close working relationship in order to gain a real insight into their distinct needs and objectives. This, combined with specialist technical knowledge, innovation and drive from our experienced management team, forms the backbone of our successful funds business.
At Hawksford our funds team have expertise in establishing investment fund vehicles structured as companies, limited partnerships or unit trusts and can also use Jersey's Protected Cell Company (PCC) and Incorporated Cell Company (ICC) legislation, for example, to set up and administer Jersey Expert Funds as PCCs or ICCs in order to segregate assets within a portfolio or create different asset classes.
We are experienced in establishing and administering Jersey expert funds, unregulated funds, listed funds, and other private fund arrangements. Our clients' funds include both open and closed ended structures, using corporate, limited partnership, unit trust and cell company vehicles.
The choice and flexibility offered by our professional service is underpinned by meticulous attention to detail, a robust IT infrastructure and a flexible approach to finding solutions to your needs.
- Fund administration, whether for a unit trust, limited partnership or corporate vehicle
- Registered office and comprehensive secretarial services
- In-house legal support as and when required
- In-house bookkeeping and accountancy services including NAV calculations
- Manager of a Managed Entity (MoME) services
- Independent directors
- Management and control to ensure that the fund is maintained demonstrably offshore
- Channel Island Securities Exchange (CISE) listings
Email [email protected] or speak to a key contact to find out how we can help you.