London to New York. Hong Kong to Jersey. Hawksford will coordinate a seamless listing service for whatever international stock exchange meets your needs.
Choosing the best stock exchange
Selecting the appropriate stock exchange or exchanges, whether in relation to a commercial trading company, investment funds or specialist or corporate debt securities, is similar to selecting a preferred finance centre for setting up a business.
Excellent governance standards, knowledge finessed through experience, and clear lines of communication; these are some of the key ingredients. At Hawksford we will work with you to analyse and understand your requirements from the outset, making sure you are on the right path from the beginning. We will keep you fully informed along the way, paying attention to any developments which may impact your direction and maintaining relationships with parties on your behalf.
Most of all, we are committed to working well with professional advisers to deliver a seamless listing process.
Hawksford understands what is important to clients having started our interaction with the Channel Island Securities Exchange as an issuer through a third party sponsor. This makes us well placed to understand the viewpoints and requirements of both issuer and sponsor.
Drawing on our network of listings peers and professionals, Hawksford offers you and/or your adviser a full listing lifecycle administration process for the world’s major stock exchanges. This includes:
- Pre-listing guidance and, together with other specialist professionals, preparation of formal letters of application and listing itself, ensuring compliance with the relevant jurisdictional listing requirements
- Support in complying with continuing obligations as a listed issuer
- Collaborative and responsive working with legal advisers, nominated advisers and other professional service providers on behalf of our clients
- In-depth knowledge and experience of working with major exchanges, including listings on AIM and the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (LSE), and the Channel Islands Securities Exchange (CISE)
- Added value of having experts working on the administrative components to facilitate and maintain the listing
Channel Islands Securities Exchange (CISE)
Hawksford is a Category 1, 2 and 3 Listing Member of the CISE, which allows Hawksford to act in respect of listings for specialist debt securities, investment funds and commercial trading companies, and special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs).
The CISE has well developed niche markets in investment funds and specialist debt securities. Within these two sectors, further specialisation includes structured funds, alternative investment funds and property funds including UK real estate investment trusts (REITs). Find out more about our CISE listing services >
Talk to an expert
Hawksford has offices in Jersey (Channel Islands), Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the United Arab Emirates, and affiliates in New Zealand.
In addition to our teams of administrative professionals, we have in-house legal, accounting, and regulatory professionals that can guide and advise on all matters relating to your listing.