Incorporation, administration and company secretarial services
Behind every successful company sits a strong board of directors and a team of administrators who are knowledgeable and experienced in the regulation of the region in which the company operates.
Hawksford can assist with the incorporation of companies across most major jurisdictions and provide a wide range of administration, director and secretarial services for offshore and onshore structures
Our clients range from multinational and institutionally-owned businesses to start-up and medium-sized enterprises. We work with businesses at every size and stage of development.
For clients considering starting or growing their business into Asia, we provide a range of resources to help you understand the administration obligations and requirements for Singapore and Hong Kong.
Discover more about our services in:
Our directors are highly qualified, experienced and, above all, trusted professionals in the eyes of our clients and client advisers.
We provide director services from our international offices in Jersey, Cayman, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Our director services include:
- Attendance at regular board meetings in person or by video conference call as required
- Proactive and responsive dialogue with the client, and other advisers and directors on a regular basis and tailored to your preferences
- Oversight of company administration in accordance with local legal requirements and the constitution of the company, including where constitutions are bespoke to specific client requirements, and other company secretarial requirements
- Timely assistance with and review of document execution to allow for the efficient operation of the company
- Access to our directors network of established and international network of legal, tax and accountancy professionals
- Specifically in Singapore and Hong Kong we can provide nominee director services held by a resident local director where required. We can also provide substantive directorship for limited liability companies where an Independent Non-Executive Director (INED) appointment is needed to fulfil the board quorum requirement.
Please note that not all services are available from each jurisdiction in which we operate. Please contact the regional key contact for more information.
Company secretarial services
Hawksford is licensed to act as company secretary across our international offices. Our company secretariats and administrators can assist clients with the following:
- Assisting clients with understanding and compliance with local regulations
- Ensuring compliance with statutory deadlines and procedures
- Maintaining the statutory registers
- Ensuring that the company files statutory information accurately and on time, including the filing of special resolutions
- Safekeeping, updating, and maintaining registers, minutes book, and other statutory records of the company
- Providing shareholders and directors with notice of meetings
- Ensuring that people entitled to do so can inspect company records
- Custody and use of the company seal
- Submission of the annual tax return
- In Hong Kong specifically we can provide company secretarial services for listed companies. For more information about our services in Hong Kong, contact the lead regional contact.
Clients will normally ask us to provide the ongoing administration and secretarial services where we have managed the company formation process.
With a robust and international offering, we offer clients and their advisers expertise and experience across multiple jurisdictions. Our dedicated team of directors and managers are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to guide you through the appropriate regional legal requirements.
Clients come to us because they know we can provide the high levels of service they're looking for, at a competitive price and in a timely manner. We are transparent with our fees ensuring our services are both cost effective and delivery orientated.
Our investment in Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standards (CRS) puts us ahead of the curve compared to competitors in the market ensuring that our clients' requirements are met both from a business and regulatory point of view. Our client centric approach enables our clients to realise their potential and maximise their opportunities.
Moving your business to us
Clients often come to us dissatisfied with their current service provider for various reasons whether it be costs, relationships or slow lead times - our dedicated corporate team would be happy to guide you through our services and discuss your requirements in more detail.
Find out more about our services in: