To find out how our team can add value to your fund, contact us:
The perfect strategic partner
Hawksford is a full-service provider to the alternative investment market. We have a full range of services which go way beyond fund administration.
We understand the challenges you face whilst navigating the ever-increasing burden of regulatory, reporting and investor requirements and by outsourcing these complex issues to experienced professionals, you have time to focus on the things that matter.
We are continuously investing in our people and technology to ensure we can meet your needs. Your lead director will develop a clear and comprehensive operating model and service team that encompasses the entire funds life-cycle and is tailored specifically to support you in meeting your objectives.
Hawksford for Fund Services
Hawkford provides a rigorous, technical and dynamic administration service to the alternative funds sector. We are particularly well known for strength and expertise in the administration of private equity, real estate and venture capital.
Committed to alternatives.
Hawksford is a premier, outsourced, service provider to the alternative investment market.
Select our Fund Services below to find out more.
On-boarding and establishment
- Co-ordination and management of the fund launch
- Review and comment on constitutional documentation, with a template library to leverage if required
- Liaison with professional advisors and intermediaries
- Collation of the fund’s due diligence
- Drafting and implementation of operating procedures and associated service level agreements/key performance indicators
- Drafting and implementation of reporting frameworks
- Opening of bank accounts and subsequent management
- Provision of Compliance Officer, MLRO, MLCO and supporting functions
- Bespoke compliance review and reporting
- Communicate with the local regulator
- On-going monitoring and oversight of KYC/CDD documentation
- FATCA and CRS services
- AIFMD reporting
Trustee and director services
- Provision of experienced directors in Jersey
- Access to a wide portfolio of professional Non-Executive Directors
Fund accounting and financial reporting
- Maintenance of accounting books and records and associated reporting
- Production of audited financial statements
- Management of audit
- Carried interest, other incentive fee and NAV calculations
- Regulatory reporting and filing
- Management reporting
- Reconciliation of fund assets
- Provision of tax data
Corporate governance and company secretarial
- General administration services – tailored to the fund structure, and including all investor services reporting
- Coordinating and attending board meetings and associated supplementary work
- Maintenance of statutory records and registers
- Payments in accordance with fund constitutional documentation
- Ensuring local legal and regulatory compliance
- Registered office and domiciliation services
- Acting as an approved Jersey manager of a managed entity (MoME)
- Tailored reporting services
- Maintenance of registers
- Distribution of investor communications
- Coordinating subscriptions, commitments and draw-downs
- Arranging payment of dividends, distributions and redemption
- Organising investor meetings
We have exceptional people leading Hawksford's Fund Services team:
Back to top