Contact us today. Email now to discuss your requirements.
Services for Financial Conduct Authority Registered Entities
Hawksford has significant experience of acting for entities involved in the Financial Services industry, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Our clients include investment banks, venture capital funds, money dealers and bankers, and mortgage brokers. We offer the following range of services for start-ups and established businesses in the Financial Conduct Authority sector:|
We can assist you with applications for regulatory approval, dealing with the following areas:
- Preparing financial projections
- Discussions on capital requirements
- Review of business IT systems
- General consultancy advice throughout the application
- Acting as auditors for the FCA application
To enable you to concentrate on the key issues of running your business whilst leaving us to deal with the back office function we can:
- Maintain the business accounting function
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly VAT returns
- Prepare and submit FCA financial returns
- Provide a complete payroll service
We offer a cost effective audit and tax compliance service geared to providing a timely and efficient service to ensure all FCA reporting deadlines are met.
Working with Other FCA Sector Professionals
We have close working relationships with a network of other service providers in this sector. We have contacts with specialist compliance advisers, solicitors and banks.
Back to top