Hawksford can help you reach your goals and maximise your investment
Company Secretarial Services
Hawksford is licensed to act as company secretary across our international offices.
Our company secretariats and administrators can assist clients with the following:
- Assisting clients with understanding and compliance with local regulations
- Ensuring compliance with statutory deadlines and procedures
- Maintaining the statutory registers
- Ensuring that the company files statutory information accurately and on time, including the filing of special resolutions
- Safekeeping, updating, and maintaining registers, minutes book, and other statutory records of the company
- Providing shareholders and directors with notice of meetings
- Ensuring that people entitled to do so can inspect company records
- Custody and use of the company seal
- Submission of the annual tax return
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Preparation and filing of annual returns
- Advice and implementation of changes to company structure, as required
- Company dissolution and windup
- In Hong Kong specifically we can provide company secretarial services for listed companies. For more information about our services in Hong Kong, contact the lead regional contact.
Our clients normally ask us to provide the ongoing administration and secretarial services where we have managed the company formation process, which we see as testament to the high service standards you can expect from us.
We are renowned for CoSec services
Our investment in our people, our technology infrastructure and our business processes far exceed those of any other similar firm in Singapore. We’re also the first choice of many in Jersey and Hong Kong.
Switching your company compliance business to us and joining our extensive portfolio of satisfied clients is easy.
To move to Hawksford, you simply need to provide us with basic information and our dedicated team will take it from there. We will liaise with your current provider, prepare all necessary documents and perform the hand over seamlessly. Our EasySwitch service is free of charge and consists of the following tasks:
- We will discuss your current situation to understand your needs and concerns that you may have about your current provider. We will then prepare a service proposal for you
- Upon your approval, we will prepare the service termination notice on your behalf
- We will setup our systems with the details of your company and commence the services accordingly
- We will send the notice to your existing service provider and arrange for collection of your company’s statutory files
- We will prepare and file all necessary documents with the relevant regulatory bodies to inform them of the change of service provider
- We will review the compliance status of your firm for the current and previous financial years and inform you if any action is required
These services are available from the following jurisdictions:
- HONG KONG
Our exceptional people
Speak to our specialists about your requirements
Back to top