Find out more about our Immigration services
Immigration & Relocation Breakfast Talk 28 July 2017
Everything you need to know about Permanent Residency in Singapore.
Obtaining Singapore permanent residence (PR) lets you enjoy many benefits and rights when it comes to living and working in Singapore, but are you eligible?
Whether you want more immigration stability, career choice, business flexibility, or are planning to settle down in Singapore for the longer term - join us at our next breakfast briefing to hear from our experienced Immigration & Relocation team in a small and relaxed setting.
You’ll have the chance to hear from our experts, ask questions and understand some of the key considerations when it comes to Singapore’s PR scheme.
- Understand the pitfalls and pinch points of the PR application process
- Guidance on how to strengthen your PR application
- Benefits and obligations of PR
- Introduction to our new suite of relocation services which will make arriving and living in Singapore easier for expats
Who will benefit from this talk?
- All work pass holders
Please contact Caity Hutchison with your name, email address and contact number by 21 July to secure your spot. Limited seats available.
Supporting Partners: British Chamber of Commerce Singapore, European Chamber of Commerce Singapore
Date: 28 July 2017
Time: 8.00-9.00am (A light breakfast will be provided)
Where: Hawksford, 16 Raffles Quay #33-02, Hong Leong Building, Singapore, 048581
Is this topic of interest?
Take a look at our dedicated resource portal and stay up to date with the latest information.
For more information, contact our Immigration experts
Save the date for more breakfast talks
- 22 September (Tax & Accounting)
- 17 November (HR)
Hawksford Singapore is a leading Singapore-based corporate services firm providing one-stop solution for starting and managing a business in Singapore. Our team consists of seasoned professionals with extensive experience in Singapore’s legal, financial, tax and regulatory frameworks. Hawksford Singapore provides services for:
- Incorporation of local companies
- Registration of subsidiaries and branches of overseas companies
- On-going statutory administration of companies
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- Tax filing for companies and individuals
- Immigration and Relocation
- Application for work passes for expatriate staff and business owners
- Application for business licenses
- Application for IP and Trademark
- And other related corporate services
Back to top