In Hawksford quarterly briefings, our experts take a look at case studies topical to the corporate, private client and funds administration arenas to give you their views and opinions.
To view any article in our Hawk-i newsletter, please click here.
Recent technical briefings
- NEW Six questions to consider when making a Will
- Jersey is a safe harbour for looking after African art investments
- UK Finance Bill 2017
- Private trust companies promise GCC clients flexibility and control
- The key benefits of the Cayman Islands
- Incorporated Limited Partnerships and Separate Limited Partnerships - key features
- The Jersey unregulated exchange traded fund
- The Jersey Foundation
- International wills probate and succession in Jersey
- How to obtain Jersey probate fast
- Jersey, the natural partner for multinational corporations
- What uses are there for a Jersey foundation?
- Balancing a settlor's aspirations with trustee responsibilities
- Protectors - a settlor's friend - and a trustee's too?
- Types of trusts and their uses
- What makes a good trustee?
- What is a Trust?
- Foundations vs. Trusts
You can sign up to recieve an email when we publishing new technical briefings. Sign up now >