Areas of Expertise
- Board appointments
- Directorships on managed entities
- Key roles in risk and compliance committees
ResponsibilitiesVicky works with the private client team to establish and administer a portfolio of trusts and companies and is currently responsible for the oversight of a team of private client administrators managing a diverse range of HNW and UHNW clients. On a daily basis Vicky is focused on continual reviews, implementing professional policies and procedures, providing excellent communication & client service, billing, accounts preparation, and performance review and training.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Professional level qualification in the Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (ICSA)
- Associate of ICSA
- Chartered Management Institute Level 5 qualification in management and leadership with Chartered Manager status.
- Certificate in Offshore Administration
- Certificate in HR Skills
- Won the outstanding employee of the year award with previous employer
- Recognised by Citywealth as IFC Powerwoman in 2017
- Recognised by Citywealth as Future Leader Top 100 in 2018
Back to top