Areas of Expertise
- Succession and estate planning
- Complex structuring for non doms requiring multijurisdictional structures
- Sports and media
- Employee solutions
Steve has been at Hawksford for 16 years and was appointed a director of the Private Client department in 2015.
Steve has more than 20 years’ experience particularly in the formation and administration of estate and succession planning structures for UK resident domiciled and non domiciled clients utilising multijurisdictional structures. He has worked with entrepreneurial and HNW clients from a wide range of industries and sectors including retail, manufacturing, sports and media. He establishes and manages share schemes for a number of UK businesses and their internationally based employees and has experience of working with international sports personalities creating image right structures.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Associate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- CMI qualified
- Shortlisted as Trustee of the Year in 2016 Citywealth Future leaders list
- Recognised in Top 35 Under 35 Citywealth list in 2010 and 2011
- Administers structures for a number of business owners and HNW clients that are household names
- A specialist in administration for sports and media personalities from the UK and Europe
- Oversees the administration of a number of multimillion and multijurisdictional employee share schemes
Back to top