Areas of Expertise
- Minutes for board meetings
- Resolutions of trustee meetings
- Distributions to beneficiaries
Massimo joined Hawksford in 2014 as part of the trainee scheme. He manages the day to day administration for a portfolio of private clients, for whom he is the primary point of contact.
His responsibilities include, effecting periodic distributions to beneficiaries pursuant to requests or obligations, preparing minutes of board meetings and trustee resolutions; liaising with external tax advisers, accountants and other third party service providers on behalf of his clients and ensuring that due diligence, tax, and jurisdictional filling requirements are up to date.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Certificate in Offshore Administration
- Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners (STEP) Diploma
Back to top