Massimo was listed as a 2018 eprivateclient Channel Islands Top 35 Under 35 private client practitioners. He manages the day to day administration and relationship for a portfolio of private clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Minutes for board meetings
- Resolutions of trustee meetings
- Distributions to beneficiaries
Massimo's responsibilities include, effecting periodic distributions to beneficiaries pursuant to requests or obligations, preparing minutes of board meetings and trustee resolutions; liaising with external tax advisers, accountants and other third party service providers on behalf of his clients and ensuring that due diligence, tax, and jurisdictional filling requirements are up to date.
Qualifications & Achievements
- Recognised by eprivateclient as being in the Top 35 Under 35 Channel Islands 2018 list.
- Society of Trust and Estates Practitioners (STEP) Diploma
- Certificate in Offshore Administration
Back to top