Julian has more than 25 years' experience of wealth structuring and planning in a corporate, private client and funds setting.
Areas of Expertise
- Managed trust companies
- UK tax mitigation
- Assets planning, particularly commercial and residential real estate
Julian's international client base includes wealthy individuals, entrepreneurs and families, who trust him with their personal and commercial wealth interests.
He provides sound and sensible advice and solutions and has particular expertise in family governance, estate and succession planning, protecting a family’s wealth for the benefit of future generations, offshore planning for UK resident non-doms and non-doms investing into the UK.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- English Solicitor (non-practising)
- Included in the Who’s Who Legal: Private Client - Trust and advisory list 2018
- Trustee of the Year – Citywealth Magic Circle Awards 2013
- Previous judging panel member for multiple awarding bodies
Back to top