Craig manages Hawksford's websites, social media channels and digital advertising.
Areas of Expertise
- Online user experience and marketing
- Integrated website strategic planning and management
- Search and direct marketing campaign delivery
Craig joined Hawksford in 2014 and is highly experienced in digital marketing techniques.
He works closely with members of the marketing team and agency partners to ensure the online channels are effective for international audiences and position Hawksford as the preferred choice for corporate, private client and funds services.
Craig previously worked for HSBC where he managed the HSBC Expat online direct banking system and proposition, specialising in foreign exchange and investment portfolios self-service channels. Prior to this he managed HSBC Expat brand and communications campaigns, and various employee communication projects.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Level 3 in Principles of Management and Leadership, Chartered Management Institute
- Award in Financial Planning, Chartered Institute of Insurance
- Professional Diploma in Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing
- First Class BA (Hons) Degree in Journalism
- Awarded the following whilst managing HSBC Expats online banking services; Best Information Security Initiatives (Europe), Best Consumer Internet Bank (Global), Best Integrated Consumer Bank (Europe) and Best Website Design (Europe)
- Pioneering the world’s largest expat survey at HSBC, driving the marketing strategy
Back to top