Senior Administrator - Funds Team
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Funds Team. The ideal candidate will have an ambitious nature and the drive to deliver impeccable service to our first class client base.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
Principal accountabilities of the roles include
- To take responsibility for a portfolio of investment funds ensuring that they are in good standing from an accounting, statutory, legal and compliance perspective.
- To represent a portfolio of investment fund clients being the first port of contact for most clients and intermediaries and thereby maintaining a defined service standard.
- To produce accurate, timely and concise responses to client correspondence.
- The effective planning and scheduling of work to meet management and client deadlines and to ensure profitability.
- To assist in the setting up of new fund / corporate vehicles helping towards the timely completion of a new transaction.
- Liaison with other teams to ensure that the client experience is seamless.
- To record all time on the Company’s time recording system and ensure narrative is clear and sufficiently detailed.
- Achieve financial targets as determined by management.
- To attend at board meetings and produce minutes as a record of the proceedings.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
We understand the importance of investing in our people
We are proud to have a Learning and Development coach who makes sure everyone at Hawksford is equipped with the tools, knowledge and learning to progress.
In addition to competitive salary packages and value-added benefits, our extensive staff incentive scheme sets us apart. With a packed calendar of team, social and community events to suit the passion and interests of our employees, there’s something for everyone.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top