Ready to apply?
Senior Fund Administrator
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Funds Team. The ideal candidate will have an ambitious nature and the drive to deliver impeccable service to our first class client base.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
Principal accountabilities of the role include
- To take responsibility for a portfolio of investment funds ensuring that they are in good standing from an accounting, statutory, legal and compliance perspective.
- To represent a portfolio of investment fund clients being the first port of contact for most clients and intermediaries and thereby maintaining a defined service standard.
- To produce accurate, timely and concise responses to client correspondence.
- The effective planning and scheduling of work to meet management and client deadlines and to ensure profitability.
- To assist in the setting up of new fund / corporate vehicles helping towards the timely completion of a new transaction.
- Liaison with other teams to ensure that the client experience is seamless.
- To record all time on the Company’s time recording system and ensure narrative is clear and sufficiently detailed.
- Achieve financial targets as determined by management.
- To attend at board meetings and produce minutes as a record of the proceedings.
- Co-Sec experience and in particular knowledge of the regulatory codes and company laws
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require. This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
We understand the importance of investing in our people
We are proud to have a Learning and Development coach who makes sure everyone at Hawksford is equipped with the tools, knowledge and learning to progress.
In addition to competitive salary packages and value-added benefits, our extensive staff incentive scheme sets us apart. With a packed calendar of team, social and community events to suit the passion and interests of our employees, there’s something for everyone.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top