Ready to apply?
Assistant Manager, Company & Trust
We are looking for an individual to provide a highly comprehensive company and trust administration service, providing advice and company management to clients and colleagues from Jersey.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
- Management of client portfolio in a professional manner.
- To assist in the management and development of team members.
- To liaise with clients on a regular basis providing technical advice as necessary in carrying out instructions or considering clients’ wishes in a timely manner.
- Delegate to colleagues and give technical advice where appropriate.
- To control and manage periodic accounts on a client portfolio.
- To prioritise work on structures.
- To review clients’ investment portfolios.
- To prepare for and attend meetings with clients and directors.
- To seek legal assistance in relation to drafting legal complex documents.
- Drafting/preparing highly complex documents i.e. minutes/resolutions/agreements etc as and when appropriate.
- To cover Associate Director’s/Team manager’s portfolio of clients in absence for holidays/sickness.
- To be responsible for the activities of team members who report to him/her.
- To observe CDD and EDD at all times.
- To assist with management of team’s financial matters.
- To maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- To be responsible at all times to the directors.
- To record all time on the Company’s time recording system and ensure narrative is clear.
- Achieve financial targets as determined by management.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1534 740000.
Back to top