Ready to apply?
Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive who will be responsible for developing, implementing and integrating digital marketing strategies in order to achieve agreed marketing and business development objectives.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
The type of person we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing and integrating digital marketing strategies in order to achieve agreed marketing and business development objectives.
- Conduct key research into the digital activity of our target markets and audiences, understanding their digital behaviour and how we react and develop digital plans in accordance.
- Develop, manage and implement digital marketing campaigns.
- Analyse, monitor and optimise online campaign performance, taking into account various sources of data and insight.
- SEO implementation and optimisation including keyword research and content development.
- Support the build of inbound marketing campaigns, considering Hubspot and CRM.
- Write and manage the distribution of email marketing campaigns.
- Plan, oversee and coordinate social media strategy, communications and campaign implementation.
- Create custom user journey’s for specific target audiences and markets.
- Manage and resolve day-to-day issues on websites including content updates and improvements to user journey.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, and increasing conversion and engagement.
- Liaison with digital agencies.
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
The knowledge and skills required:
- Clear and concise communicator, able to explain digital strategy results and improvements coherently.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of a range of digital marketing channels and techniques.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools such as Hubspot.
- Experience of CRM systems, Microsoft Dynamics knowledge is preferable.
- Editing and writing skills including the ability to devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com
Back to top