Ready to apply?
We are looking for a Digital Manager who will be responsible for designing, managing and overseeing the digital strategy for Hawksford Group.
|Location:||Jersey or London|
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
The type of person we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, managing and overseeing the digital strategy for Hawksford Group.
- Responsible for improving the usability, user experience, design, lead generation and conversion optimisation of hawksford.com, GuideMeSingapore.com and GuideMeHongKong.com
- Oversee and optimize our digital response channels (PPC, SE) and display)
- Applying knowledge of a range of international search engines to drive awareness and leads
- In-depth management of performance including monthly tracking of lead conversion rates and quarterly digital strategy performance to the senior leadership team
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- CRM segmentation, development and optimisation for marketing and BD purposes
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in SEO, digital marketing and lead generation techniques
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of digital marketing
- Line management of a digital marketing executive
The knowledge and skills required:
- Proven web development and lead generation experience
- Understanding of CRM, CMS and Hubspot systems will be preferable
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, email marketing and social media strategies and optimisation
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Driven, collaborative and self-starter personality
- Numerate, analytical and results focused
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com
Back to top