Ready to apply?
We are looking for someone to be responsible for the liaison between the Global Operations Team and the Business. The post holder will manage the implementation of change.
|Before you apply:||Five years’ Jersey residency required for this role, as required by Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.|
The type of person we are looking for:
The post holder will engage with other colleagues from various service lines to understand their specific processes and various applications. The post holder will be responsible for evaluating and developing solutions, utilising techniques such as business rule analysis, scope modelling, data modelling, process modelling and use cases and non-functional requirements analysis to determine the detailed specifications.
• Manage internal and external projects within time and budget definitions.
• Manage project administration to ensure communication and actions are delivered.
• Project documentation and plans are created and maintained.
• Escalation to AD for any issues that may have impact to delivery or cost.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Be the SME for eFront, including BAU reporting and systems changes.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Provide level 2 support to users with deep knowledge of the product or service, within your areas of responsibility.
• Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment
The knowledge and skills required:
- Suitable qualification in related technical field
- Experience and knowledge of working within a similar role
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office applications, Visio and Projects
- Strong experience in user testing and project management
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Be effective in cross-functional collaboration
- Good communications skills
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com or call +44 1534 740000
Back to top