Ready to apply?
The ideal candidate will become a tax expert in China, joining the accounting service team
The type of person we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance / accounting / tax or related field
- 3 years tax related function
- Good communication in both Mandarin and English, social skills with internal/external relationships
- Consistent, devoted, committed, with absolute integrity, be able to work under pressure and willing to accept challenges
- Sense of urgency for ad hoc issues and good time management skills
- Good computer skills in MS office, ERP experience is preferred
- Be familiar with deferred tax calculation procedure
- Be able to handle monthly/quarterly/annual tax reporting incl. VAT, BT, CIT etc. before deadline
- Ensure timely VAT input invoice verification and reconciliation with general ledger, VAT invoice purchase etc.
- Be responsible for monthly export VAT refund preparation and filing with tax bureau
- Keep proper filing for all tax related documents, as well as contract filing and prepare stamp duty accordingly
- Coordinate tax application on non-trade FX payment
- Communication and relationship maintenance with in-charge tax authorities, assist annual audit and tax related examination
- Keep up to date on changes in tax law, related regulations, provide tax advisory whenever necessary towards the goal of tax optimization
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top