Ready to apply?
We provide accounting and corporate services, including company set up, company secretary and management advisory to many Italian and European clients operating in Hong Kong, China and South-East Asia. Due to expansion, we are looking for candidates to join our professional accounting team.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Excellent oral and written communication ability
- Good customer service attitude and skills
- Excellent in Chinese GAAP and China tax law
- Independently prepare accounting vouchers, ledgers and financial statements in English in a timely, accurate & efficient manner for multiple clients (Wholly Owned Foreign Invested Enterprises / Representative Offices)
- Provide reliable information relating to accounting & tax compliance and reporting package upon Clients’ request
- Good spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Be flexible enough to adapt to working under tight deadlines
- Reliable and accurate; with effective problem-solving skills and ability to work as a good team player
- Experience in SAP, with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor /above degree, major in accounting or taxation
- Possession of certification as a middle level Chinese professional accountant is a plus
- More than 6 years full-time related working experiences ( include at least 3 years G/L reporting experience) in Wholly Owned Foreign Invested Enterprises or an accounting outsourcing team in an accounting/consulting firm or similar role experiences will be a plus
- Experience of working in a retailing environment and experience dealing with shops daily work is a plus
- Provide FIEs with various accounting-related services including but not limited to:
- Ensure compliance with the applicable P.R.C. laws, regulations, codes and rules of accounting
- Make bookkeeping, accounting and reporting in accordance with applicable accounting regulations of P.R.C.
- Maintain and securely store the accounting vouchers, accounts and other documents of the clients
- Assist the customers to improve internal capital / fund management, provide proper consultancy related to financial management of the clients
- Regular analysis and checking of accounting data, identifying and settling problems in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide services and advisory relating to taxation
- Prepare and submit tax returns in time on behalf of the clients such as Individual Income Tax, Business Tax, Value Added Tax, Corporate Income Tax, etc.
- Be responsible for communication with various government authorities and other related companies, including tax authority, public finance office, banks and CPA firms
- Participate in accounting and taxation services relating to ad-hoc projects for clients
- Other tasks assigned by the Company
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top