Ready to apply?
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to be based in Hong Kong or Singapore with a minimum of 8 years marketing experience (preferably across marketing mix).
|Location:||Singapore / Hong Kong|
The type of person we are looking for:
- Minimum of 8 years marketing experience (preferably across marketing mix)
- Strong command of marketing
- Proven ability to build trusted relationships quickly, work collaboratively and across different time zones and geographies, and demonstrate leadership in the marketing field.
- Experience working for an international financial or professional services organization is preferable.
- Can be based in Singapore or Hong Kong.
- Identify, manage and deliver effective and results-driven marketing campaigns, which bring about increased awareness and familiarity with the Hawksford brand in Asia, and in our target international markets.
- Participate in the annual planning process, to support international business objectives.
- Explore and identify innovative ways of generating increased interest in our Asia services, whilst refining existing processes.
- End-to-end management of profile raising activities such as events, award entries, directory submissions, partnerships and advertising in support of Hawksford brand profile.
- Lead the identification and execution of campaigns focused on lead generation and lead nurturing for business segment and/or regionally as required.
- Identify appropriate channels for marketing communications, liaising with team and external suppliers to deliver timely communications which raise profile of our global brand and services in relevant markets.
- Brief external agencies including creative and digital agencies on campaign plan activity and support requirements, ensuring that campaigns and communications are delivered within budget.
- Provide regular monthly reporting and recommendations for improvement to regional business heads.
- Project management capability throughout the project lifecycle, keeping the Asia management team and the Group marketing team up to date on progress.
- Co-ordination of marketing team infrastructure and toolkits for Asia.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top