Ready to apply?
Marketing and Business Development Executive
We are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Executive who will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Team to develop, implement and integrate marketing communications and business development strategies in order to achieve engagement with the international clients and intermediaries of Hawksford Group.
|Location:||Singapore / Hong Kong|
The type of person we are looking for:
- Experience of marketing and event planning is desirable
- Understanding and competency in website updates and maintenance
- Hands-on experience in event planning and co-ordination
- Experience working for an international business is beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Collaborative attitude and strong interpersonal communications skills
- Research market trends, demographics, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans.
- Hawksford events – assist the team to devise, implement and communicate branded events to target audiences as well as to track their success through the Hawksford CRM system and/or Campaign Monitor where appropriate. To include the coordinating of suppliers, handling queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure all runs smoothly. May require travel from time to time.
- Website – update, analyse and maintain Hawksford’s online presence with the latest up to date information as guided by the team in order to achieve the wider team objectives.
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services, focused on broadcasting consistent messaging and improving engagement.
- Organises and plans the production of marketing materials by working closely with sponsors, content contributors, designers and printers.
- Coordinate internal staff communication and engagement events (quarterly staff updates, annual staff strategy days).
- Support client teams with preparing and readying information for intermediary and client presentations and pitches.
- Support the team to develop, manage and co-ordinate the delivery of marketing communication strategies and plans.
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top