Ready to apply?
Head of Accounting & Tax
The role of Head of Accounting & Tax services is an exciting opportunity to help build A&T services in Singapore as part of an experienced and professional global team.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Chartered Accountant (CA, Singapore or equivalent qualification) with at least 10 years of accounting & tax experience
- Possess relevant people management knowledge and skills with at least 5 years in a managerial role
- Good understanding of the related regulatory policies
- Excellent accounting & tax knowledge with strong sense of business acumen
- Ability to manage, lead and ensure highest quality services provided by the team
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills, especially working with international clients
- Ability to organise and prioritize work with minimum supervision
- A leader and team player with a can-do attitude with strong initiative and thrives in a fast-growing organisation with the ability to pay attention to detail and work to tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to provide strong references
- Lead a team of accounting executives and ensure on-time and error-free delivery of accounting, tax, payroll and related services for an international client base
- Liaise with and advise clients on accounting, compliance, taxation and related matters
- Work closely with the account managers to ensure high quality delivery of all services
- Manage and build long-term relationships with clients (internal and external) and with the objective to maximise clients’ satisfaction and the organisation revenue
- Provide the necessary expertise, advice and guidance to the team members in all relevant areas including financial accounting, preparation of financial statements, taxation, payroll, GST, etc.
- Liaise with statutory bodies, audit firms and partners as necessary
- Expand and grow service offerings to increase revenue for the department
- Work with Biz Dev & Marketing team in business development activities such as preparing write-ups on relevant topics, participating in talks, seminars and events.
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top