Ready to apply?
Business Development Associate/Executive
We are looking for a Business Development Associate or Executive to build a market position for Hawksford in connection to Northern European and German speaking market for direct investments into Singapore & South East Asia.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Business Development experience in a professional services firm would be an advantage.
- Degree holder in Business and Management (or equivalent) or Accounting / Taxation and Corporate Law would be an advantage.
- A team player with a can-do attitude, strong initiative and proven ability to thrive in a fast-growing organization
- English and German are required as a first languages is required, along with a secondary language, preferable e.g Dutch in order to liaise with potential clients.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and work to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and client service skills, especially working with international clients, intermediaries, business owners and C-suite executives
- Ability to organise and prioritise work with minimum supervision
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to provide strong references and track records
- The main responsibility will be to build a market position for Hawksford in connection to assisting German and Northern European direct investments into Singapore and South East Asia by locating, developing, defining, and managing relationships and partnerships with multipliers which originate client referrals.
- Converting leads and referrals into Hawksford’s clients by managing the pitching process which unfolds from the initial enquiry and request for information, to the quotation stage and on boarding.
- Support the marketing team in developing strategies to ensure maximum visibility of Hawksford’s brand in the target market that promotes Hawksford’s capabilities and professionals.
- Identifying and organising events, workshops and publications to sustain and promote Hawksford’s market knowledge internationally.
- Work with the global business development and marketing team to achieve sales targets
- Due to the location of potential clients, the selected candidate must be willing to commit to European working hours while based in our Singapore office, if the need arises and ability to travel.
- Reporting to our Asia BD Director.
- As such role will require technical skills such as corporate, accosting, tax and immigration the associate will also be engaging in managing the daily deliverables of a portfolio of clients under the direction of the Accounting Manger's Director
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top