Assistant Officer - Corporate Services
We are looking for an Assistant Officer to join our growing team in Shanghai.
- Responsible for setting up foreign-invested enterprises, joint ventures, representative offices or retail branches of foreign companies. Drafting of Articles of Association and Joint Venture contracts.
- According to client’s demand, changing its legal representative, company name, registered capital, investor name, investor equity, business scope, board members or supervisors etc.
- Responsible for the annual reporting and de-registration of FIEs;
- Collecting, organizing and analyzing the materials before submission to the relevant authorities.
- Effective communication with corporate service manager and each department, timely reporting work processes to corporate service manager.
- Assisting the daily team management, formulating internal management measures, regulations and business processes, supervising the operating results and the quality of in the daily work processes, and constantly enrich and improve the work flow.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require. This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Be efficient in spoken and written English;
- 3 to 5 years working experiences in related field;
- Dedicated, passionate and resourceful;
- Good team working spirit, good communication skills with superior and subordinate;
- Good professional spirit, can work under pressure;
- Legal major or background preferred.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com.
Back to top