Ready to apply?
This is an opportunity to manage a portfolio of clients whom have business in different sectors. The incumbent shall be the main point of contact and coordinates between clients and co-colleagues. He/she will be directly involved in company set up, provision of corporate, accounting and tax advisory services as well as HR service and China labour law advisory
The incumbent will be involved in ad-hoc project to assist the client in accessing both the Singapore and South-East Asian Markets. He/she is expected to take part in business development activities, in order to find, analyse and evaluate new potential clients/markets.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Degree Holder in BBA, Economics, Finance or Business
- Hands-on experience in accounting, audit and taxation advisory
- Proficient in written/spoken English
- Proficiency in European languages such as Italian, German, French, Spanish are considered as a plus due to the jurisdiction of clients
- Good knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Well-mannered and with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Can-do attitude with good time management skills
- Able to work well both independently and in teams
- Candidates with lesser hands-on experience may be considered for junior role
- Handle full-suite of incorporation & business support services for clients
- Manage & upkeep excellent client relationship
- Coordinate and complete clients' requests by working closely with colleagues
- Ensure that clients' assignments are completed in a timely manner
- Frequent communication with clients via face-to-face meetings, video conference, emails or phone call
- Involvement in business development activities
- Ad-hoc projects on client management and business development
This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Back to top