- Managing a large and varied portfolio of companies from several jurisdictions, ensuring that their annual compliance and statutory filing obligations are attended to.
- Supervising junior members of the team.
- Developing strong relationships with clients, intermediaries and colleagues and ensuring that high standards of communication are maintained.
- Assisting in the drafting of proposals for new business.
- Arranging and attending Board and Shareholder Meetings.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Candidates must be CGI qualified.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines will be attributes of paramount importance.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com or call +44 1534 740000.