As part of our ambitious growth plans and following MFSC approval, Hawksford will be building a right-shoring capability in Mauritius in support of our global operations.
There are many phases to the creation and implementation of this new support unit, and its success will require strong local management and CDD expertise in the early phases.
The Role of the CDD and statutory Administrator is to ensure that existing and new client due diligence files are in line with the relevant AML requirements and the statutory books and records data is accurately managed and maintained.
- Assist the business lead to provided support, coaching and development to a team of administrators.
- Assist with Adhoc day to day delivery of tasks as defined by the business lead.
- Review client due-diligence files in line with the pre-defined global AML/CFT to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Identify and advise of CDD deficiencies and agree approach to obtaining additional information.
- Review, update any client information and ensure documents are indexed and loaded on the Hawksford system.
- Create records in the core data base.
- Manage and secure data integrity.
- Perform research via internal and external sources, gather and analyze documentation in accordance with regulatory and KYC requirements.
- Conduct relevant AML searches for multiple jurisdictions.
- Ensure an awareness and understanding of Regulatory requirements, standard, simplified, and enhanced CDD measures in relation to the relevant jurisdiction/s and apply appropriately.
- Ensure jurisdictional regulations are met.
- Working in a pressurized, time-sensitive environment
- Responsibility for the maintenance of accurate statutory records for the Hawksford Group client base
- Work in tandem with client teams to ensure that statutory registers (members, directors, company secretary) are up to date and all necessary changes are notified to the Company Registrar within the required time frames
- Provide secretarial related advice and support to client facing teams as required Operates in accordance with established SLA’sContributes to the ongoing efficiency and process development within the team.
- Collaborates with colleagues across the organisation and other Hawksford offices to make sure the client expectations are met.To adhere to all internal policies and procedures.
- Provides support to client-facing functions in the identification and completion of all relevant documentation to support the remediation project.
- Report and provide regular updates to the Senior Officer or any other designated person and provide general assistance to the latter and to undertake any ad hoc duties as may be required.
- Acts as a point of knowledge and excellence for all CDD queries.
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all information on Hawksford, its clients and employees at all times to safeguard the professional reputation of Hawksford, its employees and its clients.
- Accurate time recording in accordance with Hawksford Policies & Procedures.
- Comply with all information security policies, procedures, and guidelines in place at Hawksford to ensure information security.
To find out more or have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org